Application Support Analyst
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Application Support Analyst to join our team.
You will provide application support to ensure the availability of these services to DHL Business Unitswithminimal disruption to business continuity.
Your main role is to provide application support to DHL Business Units and to ensure the availability of these services with minimal disruption to business continuity. You will also provide basic support and analysis of incidents such as incident management, analysis of ticket trends and some real time monitoring through existing tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Receive requests for support from business users
- Prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria and the needs of the organization in accordance with Service Level Agreements and current processes and procedures
- Investigate problems and support requests and determine appropriate action
- Provide correct responses to requests for supportwithin area of competence which include manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, helping to implement changes to operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests
- Follow quality standards and policies relating to their technical specialization
- Liaise with staff responsible for the design and development of system enhancements
- Be assigned with specific project related tasks
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Unix / Linux command
- Oracle SQL
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in performing L2 application support of large enterprise application
- Good Experience in SQL query on SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
- Must be able to work on 3 rotational shift (morning, noon and midnight)
- ITIL Foundation and project management techniques
- Analytical and conceptual thinking and information acquisition
- Written and oral expression
- Ability to interact with people
- Persistence, initiative, creativity
- Follow-up, monitoring and decision making
- Customer Focus
- Organizational awareness
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.