DHL eCommerce Nordic is looking for our new Finance Manager
Do you want to help “move the world” and ensure the best services for our customers and the market? Seize the opportunity and become part of the world's leading logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group!
Currently, we have a vacant position in the DHL eCommerce Nordic headquarter in Denmark, located in Brøndby.
We are looking for a Finance Manager, who is structured and who wants to develop and manage the DHL eCommerce Nordic Finance team. You will be responsible for all finance and controlling activities, which means handling assignments in accordance with the overall DPDHL finance and controlling guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards, with the objective of supporting the business areas of DHL eCommerce Nordic.
Furthermore, you will support the Managing Director and the local Nordic Senior Management Team and contribute to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements. You will report to the CFO Cross-Border Solutions.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 2 employees (Business Controller and Finance Assistant)
- Lead the month end closing and reporting process, and interpret the results for the Senior Management Team (both locally and regionally)
- Develop, analyze and maintain standard or tailor made reporting, and reporting tools for key personnel upon request e.g. “SAP, CREST and Globuss” reports and evaluate business needs and opportunities where necessary. Maintenance and further development of the current reporting and analysis tool for customer and lane profitability
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Service Center Accounting team in Cologne (DE) and the Central Finance team in Bonn (DE) to ensure continuous process optimization
- Act as sparring partner for Managing Director for discussion and analysis of financial and strategic initiatives and continually review relevant data and processes
- Ensure timely preparation and filing of Statutory Accounts as well as any Tax and VAT filing. Ensure adherence to the DPDHL Group and Local Accounting standards and all processes in relation to the areas of control
- Be responsible for the control assessments and the maintenance of the Internal Control System (ICS) and drive rollout of ICS to additional functions beyond Finance
- Act as main point of contact for Internal and External auditors, internal tax and legal departments, Danish and Swedish Tax authorities and for SLA Business Partners, to ensure SLA’s are adhered to, accurate and compliant
- Ensure correct budget and estimate process
Preferably, you possess the following skills:
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Strong organizational skills, well organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Advanced communication skills throughout all levels of the business
Since the legal entity is an AB, Swedish
citizenship would be a great advantage in this position.
In addition, you will need the following personal skills to succeed in this position:
- Detail oriented and commitment to quality output
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach, task and goal-oriented
- Problem solving skills through effective decision making
- People Management skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong team player
To be a successful Finance Manager in DHL eCommerce Nordic, it is important that you by nature live our 6 Leadership Attributes based on our company values Respect & Results;
- Being Results Oriented - create inspiring strategies and achievable goals
- Leveraging Strengths - get better where you‘re already good
- Providing Purpose - make work meaningful
- Having and Creating Trust - trust holds everything together!
- Focusing on Clear Priorities - do the important stuff first
- Being Positive About Challenges, Uncertainty & Change - Turn roadblocks into stepping stones
If you need additional information, or have any questions regarding this position, please contact Managing Director, Anders Milter mobile +45 5376 8250 or CFO Cross-Border Solutions, Andreas Tiemens telephone +49 228 18914517.
Please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible since the applications we receive will be handled on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Parcel Nordic AB