Intern (m/f/x) User Experience Management
INTERNSHIP IN BONN - TEMPORARY FOR 6 MONTH - FULL-TIME (38.5h) OR PART-TIME (30h/week)
IT Services is an internal IT service provider for the Deutsche Post DHL Group. As a proud and passionate technology partner, we provide the biggest logistics provider worldwide with IT services like e-mail, Microsoft Office and Sharepoint as well as infrastructure services such as hosting, cloud services and network services. Our team focuses on making these services easier to understand, enjoyable to use and helps to match users and services, so DPDHL employees experience the best possible fit between their tasks and the tools to fulfill them.
- Developing information and communication material for new services, especially Office 365 e.g. by writing articles, “translating” technical descriptions into easily understood user information, creating videos that show our colleagues how to use the service, organizing and attending company events to promote the service, moderating a virtual user group on our “corporate Facebook”
Promoting our Customer Experience toolbox, e.g. through organizing and running workshops, drafting articles and polishing the material to be visually appealing
Applying user experience and design thinking techniques to improve IT services e.g. creating user journeys or personas and very important, let us know what you think about the services coming in fresh!
Analyzing and evaluating user experience feedback, e.g. in form of survey results or free text feedback
- It’s great if you know something about IT, but for this internship being curious to explore IT is sufficient
You really should like communication, verbally and in writing
You impress us with English skills and ideally have some basic German knowledge (you can also practice Czech skills if you’re keen)
You know how to use Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ideally have used Office 365 before
You love good visualization, are ok with our company colors and are happy to create/revise PowerPoint slides
- Not being scared by complexity in a corporate environment will help you to enjoy your internship
A quick grasp of understanding, also for unfamiliar topics, helps you to be successful in a dynamic team where tasks change frequently
You are enthusiastic about making things (look) better
Studies in business administration, marketing, media, communication, computer science or information systems help as background
You really need to be fluent in English (written and verbal) and ideally have some basic German knowledge too (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Plenty of space to bring in your own ideas and creativity
Challenging tasks that require picking things up and driving them forward with support from us as needed
Compensation depending on your fit to the role and your level of experience
A professional working environment with highly motivated, knowledgeable and helpful colleagues (not to mention coffee, water, fresh fruit and a canteen)
Insight into a big corporation and an IT service provider in particular
Further information for applicants:
- Please apply via the button "Apply now" – we like good cover letters to assess your writing skills!
Further information will be provided by Friederike Schöps +49 170 235 391 7.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
No travel required