Experienced Blue Yonder JDA WMS Developer (m/f/d), international
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland SUPPLY CHAIN 17706 10/03/2020Jetzt bewerben
DHL – the logistics company for the world!
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 380,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
For our Head Office in Germany, Bonn, we are currently recruiting
Blue Yonder (JDA) Developers (m/f/d)
International applications are welcome!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements, perform system analysis finalize technical and functional specifications
- Design interfaces in JDA WMS using Integrator, DDA Development, MOCA Programming, Reports.
- Interface Design and Knowledge on Interface mappings between HOST and JDA
- Fully accountable for modification development, quality delivery and communication with customers on modifications.
- Support the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the project objectives
- Create and modify procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Interact with respective stakeholders regarding new releases and new functionality and act as the liaison to communicate to the rest of the team
- Strong Functional, Technical and Development knowledge in JDA Warehouse Management especially Interface Design and Knowledge on Interface mappings between HOST and JDA
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English.
- Motivation to learn German is required
- Must exude a positive, can-do attitude and an inclination for process improvements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in JDA WMS but ideally more than 5
- Experience in supply chain and distribution industry preferred
- Knowledge of JDA 9.1 and Discreet is a must
- Ideally, a passionate and innovative technical JDA expert
Should you have any questions, please contact Inna-Dafi Wenning, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions GmbH