Business Process Manager– Operational Accounting processes
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers.
We are looking for an expert in Operational Accountingprocesses.
As a Business Process Manager, your role will be to contribute to the design of the target business process workflow and needed functionalities.
- Define and describe business requirements for your workstream
- Design related process in alignment with the business functions (Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Record required local specifics and legal requirements
- Ensure that a consistent documentation is available, describing process workflow, activities, required data elements and information flow
- Review and validate all key documents for the area of responsibility
- Work together with the solution design team to ensure the functionalities meet business requirements
- Prepare and support end-to-end test run of the system
- Test provided functionality during the testing phase and record failures
- Prepare a sign off provided functionality in collaboration with other functions
- Ensure the availability of latest information that internal customers and sponsors can always be informed on project status, progress, issues and risks
- Bachelor in Finance/Business Administration or comparable education
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Significant experience in process management, financial and business modeling
- Good controlling and financial acumen
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Process design and documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Road Freight business
- Previous work experience in road freight & forwarding
- Thorough understanding of Freight end to end operation and interfaces with other functions/divisions
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH