Packaging Operator I - 4385 - Baytown TX SWRC (Baytown, TX)
Rotating Shifts/Days 6PM-6AM, 6 AM-6 PM
Efficiently operates packaging lines according to established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality standards.
Oversees the activities of associates assigned to specific packing area/product.
- Package product into bags, boxes, or totes per customer specifications.
- Document quality checks and enter into the system.
- Read and disseminate information on the product specifications and packaging requirements.
- Assist in training new associates and cross-training backup associates.
- Pull product samples and test product mix, labeling and or weight against specs.
- Follow all safety, environmental and quality guidelines.
- Must be able to perform all duties of packaging operator II.
- Maintain housekeeping duties around packaging equipment and in warehouse.
- Responsible for lockout/tagout of equipment when clearing jams or performing basic maintenance.
- Perform basic adjustments to operating equipment to maintain finished product conformity to specs.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn