Senior SAP Business Analyst - DHL eCommerce Solutions
DHL eCommerce is looking for a Senior SAP Business Analyst to join our fast growing business. You will be a part of Regional IT Team to support our Asia Pacific offices. Work location is at GPF Tower on Wireless Road.
The role is to successfully create, align and document complex IT solution concepts for Sales and Distribution related requirements.
Key Accountabilities :
- Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for complex IT programs and projects. System specifications include business process models. use cases, UML.
- Drive requirements gathering and analysis activities on multiple complex business topics in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities.
- Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts.
- Develop thorough understanding in Sales and Distribution related processes.
- Act as the primary liaison to business stakeholders, e.g. Operations and Commercial teams, as well as onsite or offshore development and test teams for the assigned projects.
- Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading to ease of use for internal and/or external customers as well as leading to effective and efficient processes in operations.
- Provide Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions and coordinate User Acceptance.
- Support deployment and post-launch maintenance/enhancement.
- Experience between 4-7 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software development life cycle, especially requirements management practices.
- Functional experience in SAP SD module is required.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with toolsets for requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Experience as a Regional Role (Asia Pacific) will be advantageous
- Fluent in Thai and English
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited