Area Manager - Retail Management (DHL eCommerce Solutions)
The Area Manager – Retail Management will be responsible for overall performance of retail outlets within the designated geographical area, including daily operational support, daily sales and overall profitability. He/she will lead a team of Key Accounts Executives in order to striving good quality of service and strong relationship with retail business partners and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and aggressively grow revenue from DHLeCS retail outlets (DHL ServicePoints) within designated area
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and loyalty with resellers and business partners
- Lead and manage a team consisted of Key Accounts Executives to effectively support ServicePoints daily business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Conduct monthly performance reviews together with resellers and internal stakeholders
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Implement and execute sales activities within the area to achieve target budgets and maximise growth within the existing customer base
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for resellers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a comparable organization and/or function with proven track record of leading a team of key accounts sales or customer services and success delivery against targets.
- Experienced dealing with retail franchising will be a plus
- Good understanding of eCommerce industry
- Knowledgeable in logistic and/or last-miles delivery services industry
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (English & Thai), both spoken and written.
- Self-motivated, competitive and having a strong continuous improvement mind-set.
- Good computer skill (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint) and able to work with complex system.
- GPF Tower, Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited