CONTROL TOWER MANAGER
- Developing processes to manage international cargo movements.Managing their operational aspects.
- Managing and increasing the capabilities of the control tower team, leading by the example to reinforce behaviors associated with our culture.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to provide the best supply chain solution
- Validating and managing the implementation of new business process improvements and service improvements from an operational perspective before launch.
- Actively collaborating with the Project Management and Value Creation team to develop continuous improvement concepts to meet customer needs
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships within the business so that all objectives are met
Senior knowledge of the characteristics of the supply chain, materials management and transport.
· At least 5 years of experience in supervision / management in freight transport and / or experience in a logistics environment
· High capacity of team management, leadership, engagement.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Customer relationship management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Very good teamwork skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Change management.
· Desirable international cargo experience - including customs regulations
· Be able to work in a global team in several regions. Matrix organization
· Fluent at Spanish and English (more than 70% of your conversation will be in English)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.