Senior Pricing Projects Manager (m/f)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a Senior Pricing Projects Manager (m/f) fulltime. In this role you will be responsible for developing and leading pricing related projects in cooperation with counterparts in DHL countries as well as cross-functional stakeholders. It further includes design and implementation of best practice processes and day-to-day guidance to pricing colleagues in driving topline growth:
- Leading projects on simplified and effective pricing methods and tables for SME customers
- Leading surcharge implementation and value added service projects, compliance and enforcement activities
- Develop Pricing reporting and steering systemsLeading margin improvement programs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of above projects
- Develope project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring process and technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders and perform risk management to minimize project risks by comprehensive project documentation
- Identify market opportunities and drive optimal customer size mix, optimal customer industry mix, optimal product mix and appropriate pricing/margin strategy for new customer developments
Our perfect match:
- Previous experience in or knowledge of Freight business
- Minimum of 7-10 years professional experience; there of >5 by leading people or projects
- International work-experience required; having lived/worked abroad clearly a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent in English; additional language skills welcome
- Proven track record of work experience in either the logistics, express or hospitality industry
- Solid project management experience and technical understanding
- Previous roles in Pricing or Revenue Management strongly desired
- Strong analytical and leadership skills, cultural awareness needed
- Should possess a university degree in either business administration or similar
- Having worked in a matrix organization before is a plus
- Can-do spirit and pragmatic thinker with level of detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity?
Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH