Audit Manager Finance (m/w)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland Deutsche Post DHL Group req62462 10/04/2019Jetzt bewerben
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME UNLIMITED POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AUDIT MANAGER (M/F/X) FINANCE
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE IN ORDER TO REMAIN ON TOP?
WE GIVE FORWARD THINKERS ROOM TO GROW.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
You will lead and coach audit teams in audit assignments. These will mainly involve finance-related processes, taxes and controlling and corporate finance. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of audit preparation and execution standards remains high. Upon finalization of the audits, you will produce high quality audit reports tailored to the specific needs of the engagements. Additionally, you will contribute to the development and implementation of principles, programs and tools for the audit areas within the Finance Audit department.
- Degree in economics or comparable qualification; additional professional certificates desirable
- Multiple years’ audit experience (focus on finance areas such as taxes, controlling and corporate finance) gained in accounting firm (preferable Big4) or in a multinational group within the finance area (preferable Internal Audit)
- Professional handling of MS-Office; expertise in SAP ERP Financials (or equivalent)
- Experience of data analytics an advantage
- Excellent command of German and English language skills (in written and spoken); comfortable in multicultural settings
- Ability to think analytically and grasp complex deal structures; advanced conceptual and presentation skills; highly responsible
- Distinct leadership and motivation skills; good communication and negotiation skills; team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment; flexibility and willingness for business travel in Germany and internationally based on needs
We offer excellent social benefits, e.g. social advice, health sponsorship, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities. Be part of a multi-cultural and young team, with flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home with a high degree of personal responsibility.
You may submit your application in English or German.
Detlef Rosenow (VP Audit Finance/M&A) +49 228 182-6026 and Eberhard Graf (Head of Finance/Compliance Audits in Service Branch) +49 231 8423000 will be happy to answer your questions.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten