Intern Quality Management (f/m)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a motivated Intern for at least 6 months (full or part time) for our Quality Management Team within Network Operations. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to peek into global Network Operation processes.
In this role you will:
- Monitore Service Quality Performance in European countries
- Track action of Quality Improvement Measures
- Support the implementation of the Quality Dashboard
- Run data analysis/ mining with MS-Excel and statistical tool
- Prepare presentations
- Run desk research &competitor profiling
Our perfect match:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master with a focus in business administration and/or logistics
- Very good communication skills
- You are available for at least 20 hours / week
- You have proven analytical skills
- You have some experience in project management
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS-Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have very good English skills
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity and start soon? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH