Business Process Designer – New Transportation Management System (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Business Process Designer, your role will be to contribute to the design of the target business process workflow and needed functionalities in particular We are looking for experts in Operations, Commerce, Admin, Reporting, Master Data and System Coexistence.
- Define and describe business requirements
- Design related process in alignment with the business function
- Record required local specifics
- Ensure that a consistent documentation is available, describing process workflow, activities, required data elements and information flow
- Review and validate all key documents for the area of responsibility
- Work together with the solution design team to ensure the functionalities meet business requirements
- Prepare and support end-to-end test run of the system
- Test provided functionality during the testing phase and record failures
- Prepare a sign off provided functionality in collaboration with other functions
- Ensure the availability of latest information that internal customers and sponsors can always be informed on project status, progress, issues and risks
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Solid experience in Road Freight business
- Good business acumen
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Process design and documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Master in Business Administration/Logistics or comparable education or FFW apprenticeship with proven work experience
- >5 years of professional background in the Freight Forwarding business
- In depth expertise in road freight forwarding
- Thorough understanding of Freight physical end to end operation and interfaces with other functions/divisions
Kristina Gondova will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
Mehr als 75%