Junior Implementation Expert (m/f)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by rolling out a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to be more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Junior Implementation Expert, you will support the implementation team to successfully roll-out the new TMS.
- Effectively onboard our countries to to set them up for success. This includes kicking off the local transformation journey, communicating new steering logic & target processes and creating country specific rollout plans in alignment with the local implementation teams and the central PMO.
- Support countries with gap analysis and defining localization needs, align with central PMO and our
competence center to close the gaps
- Coordinate local implementation teams and ensure alignment with central PMO throughout the roll-out preparation
- Support the countries by serving as as a point of contact for countries
- Provide guidance to local implementation teams on preparation measures, support e.g. local data &
customer migration; ensure local country roll-out readiness leveraging own and local implementation
- Support countries during go-live
- Proven influencing, communications skills and project management skills
- Ability to quickly grasp processes and systems
- 2+ years of experience in the logistics industry
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent in English
- Experience with IT system roll-out, change management and/or transformation projects
- Expertise in one of DHL’s Freight legacy systems
- A degree in Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- Fluent in German or in one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Finnish)
Kristina Gondova will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH