Business Analyst – New Transportation Management System (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Business Analyst, you will foster communication between the business and our developers by analyzing business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. In your role, you will ensure that we develop consistent solutions and that our common vision will materialize in our new system.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, discover and highlight areas for improvement
- Design pragmatic technical solutions and validate functional solution design
- Ensure solutions meet business needs by working closely with business representatives, and internal and external supplier
- Gather feedback from key users
- Support prioritization and ensure timely completion of projects
- Update, implement and maintain procedures and documentation
- Design and review test cases, process change requests, , support release acceptance, installation and deployment
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good business acumen
- Able to quickly grasp the business needs
- Solid experience in Road Freight business
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Experience of working in dynamic and fast moving environments
- Very good listener
- Willingness to travel (up to 70%)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Master- or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
Kristina Gondova will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH