IT Auditor (m/f)
IT Auditor (f/m)
The IT Auditor executes audit assignments in all IT Demand and IT Supply organizations of DPDHL Group.
Duties and responsibilities (detailed role description)
Execute process and risk based audit assignments in all areas of information technology of DPDHL Group, including
Prepare and support high quality audit preparation
Development of audit programs and methodologies
Participate in opening and closing meetings
Conduct interviews, perform audit testings and data analysis
Collect, analyze and document audit results based on audit programs
Deliver high quality audit results and reports
Build solid relationships with key stakeholders associated with the business entity to be audited
Contribute to the development and implementation of principles, standards and methods, audit work programs for the IT audit function
Manage own development in the professional area proactively
1. Professional requirements
- University degree in information technology, business administration or comparable qualification
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an audit function or an IT function e.g. public certified audit company, an IT internal audit function or IT consultancy
- Ideally qualification as CISA (ISACA), CIA (IIA/DIIR) or equivalent
- Good knowledge in the area of information technology and IT systems (e.g. networks, operating systems, databases). Experience in IT Security is of advantage.
- Good knowledge in IT processes and / or business processes (e.g. IT Security, IT Service Continuity, ITIL Service Management, COBIT)
- Very good German and English language skills (written and oral)
2. Personal requirements
Distinct analytical and conceptual abilities
- High personal responsibility and high degree of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Rapid apprehension
- High flexibility and willingness for business travel in Europe and worldwide
This position will be remunerated according to tariff agreements with EGr 7 for job starters.
For further information, please contact Oliver Böhmer +49 172 7647063, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is two weeks.
Zahlen und Fakten