Project Manager for a SaaS Supply Chain Risk Management Solution (m/f/d) Resilience360 GmbH
JOIN OUR TEAM IN TROISDORF FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) SAAS SUPPLY CHAIN RISK MANAGEMENT Resilience360 GmbH
IT’S NOT JUST MANAGING A TEAM.
IT’S LEADING THE PEOPLE WHO CONNECT THE WORLD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit develops innovative, supply chain solutions such as Resilience360 (resilience360.com). Global supply chains are becoming increasingly complex and geographically spread. Natural disasters, adverse weather, political unrest, cargo theft – all these events can cause disruption in the supply chain.
Resilience360 is an innovative, cloud-based platform that helps companies to visualize, track and protect their business operations. The solution facilitates intuitive supply chain visualization, tracks shipments and predicts their estimated times of delivery for different transport modes, and enables near real-time monitoring of incidents capable of disrupting supply chains. It enables companies to ensure business continuity, build risk profiles based on over 30 risk databases, and identify critical hotspots to mitigate risks and to turn potential disruptions into competitive advantages.
You will oversee the software development of Resilience360 customer customizations and data integration. You will be the contact for new customers, leading them through customization or data integration projects.. Your responsibilities will extend to consulting with internal partners and customers to define project requirements and business cases. This will involve you developing and revising project plans and budgets. You will also work on shipment data and system integration, customizing SalesForce features and setting up MS Azure-based middleware components. Furthermore, your position will require you to manage end-to-end projects from start to finish.
- Experience in project management, ideally with software as service products, and in management of AGILE IT projects related to SalesForce or MS Azure
- Experience indevelopment, testing, tools and techniques; a good record of meeting project deadlines and schedules
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI),Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM)
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, engineering or related field, as well as related experience
- Proficiency in English; basic German or other languages would be beneficial
- Ability to maximize productivity amid shifting priorities is an advantage; ability to manage cross-functional teams
- At ease working in a global environment; sensititivy to cultural differences and forms of behavior
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone: +49 228 182-47712
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten